0121 331 5909
B3 3HGBirmingham GB
UCE Birmingham Conservatoire is one of the UKs leading music colleges and occupies a prime position in the heart of the city centre.
We have a varied range of rooms for hire to suit almost any occasion, from meetings, conferences and exhibitions to rehearsals, auditions, recitals and concerts.
Ground Floor rooms are all accessible to disabled people and there is a lift to the remaining floors. Our friendly staff will be happy to discuss your requirements and arrange to show you around our facilities if you wish.
The Adrian Boult Hall is the main concert hall of the Birmingham Conservatoire in central Birmingham, England. It is named after the conductor Adrian Boult.
Situated in the Birmingham Conservatoire main building in Paradise Circus, it is used for public concerts by students of the Conservatoire and also external performers. The concert hall has a single tier of 525 seats.
17 Jun, 1.00pm
Other venues nearby
The Yardbird about 0 miles away Paradise Place BirminghamB3 3HJ
Next up Urban Folk Quartet 18 May, 7.00pm
Veged Out about 0 miles away 7 Fletchers Walk BirminghamB3 3HJ
Next up Another Country 21 May, 6.30pm
Chamberlain Square about 0 miles away BirminghamB3 3DH
Next up Lord Mayor's Show @ Chamberlain Square 27 May, 11.00am
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery about 0 miles away Chamberlain Square BirminghamB3 3DH
Next up 'What's the Story?' 18 May, 12.30pm
Subside Bar about 0.1 miles away Fletchers Walk Paradise Place B3 3HJ
Next up Throwdown 18 May, 8.30pm
10 Jun, 7.30pm
16 Jun, 3.00pm
- 2013-06-06T19:30:00Z 2013-06-06T21:20:00Z
- 2013-06-07T14:00:00Z 2013-06-07T15:50:00Z
- 2013-06-07T18:00:00Z 2013-06-07T19:50:00Z
- 2013-06-10T13:00:00Z 2013-06-10T14:50:00Z
- 2013-06-10T19:30:00Z 2013-06-10T21:20:00Z
- 2013-06-11T13:00:00Z 2013-06-11T14:50:00Z
- 2013-06-11T19:00:00Z 2013-06-11T20:50:00Z
- 2013-06-16T15:00:00Z 2013-06-16T16:50:00Z
- 2013-06-17T13:00:00Z 2013-06-17T14:50:00Z
- 2013-06-17T19:30:00Z 2013-06-17T21:20:00Z