Benjamins

0121 602 0202

https://www.facebook.com/BenjaminsHalesowen/

Birmingham Street
Halesowen

B63 3HN

Birmingham GB

Benjamins opened in Birmingham Street, Halesowen in December 1997, the building was originally The Primitive Methodist Chapel and supporting buildings erected in 1868 according to the stone over the main entrance, a foundation stone was laid in August 1889 by the then Mayor of Dudley Benjamin Hingley Esq. MP and although not named after Benjamin Hingley the stone was certainly the inspiration for the name of the Banqueting Suite.

Other venues nearby