This event has now finished
How to deal with Difficult People
The world is full of difficult people; there are the emotional manipulators, bullies, control freaks, just to name a few. Perhaps the best way to deal with difficult people is to just avoid them. Unfortunately, for most of us this is not practical - Therefore we need to devise strategies to diffuse these energy drainers who seemingly frustrate, annoy, irritate and disturb us to the very core.
• Proven known strategies to get your 'sanity back'
• How to recognise problem behaviour
• Understanding the dynamics of difficult people
• Understanding the emotional needs of difficult people
• Interacting with difficult people • How to create winning solutions and happier outcomes.
• Come and see how it's done! The cost of the workshop is £7 and we meet in upstairs function room of the pub Autumn 07455757144
Monday 30 8.00PMJuly
186-196 High Street
0121 426 4256
Cycle there (external link)